Archive November 2012
WCG is seeking nominations for 5 positions on the board (the duties for these positions are listed at the end):
- 2 Directors
- Vice President
- Recording Secretary
Please consider becoming involved in this dynamic organization that has been serving Washington DC area conservators and the general public for 45 years.
WCG’s Fall newsletter (777K PDF file) marks the end of an era. Thanks to the website redesign, news can now easily appear as-it-happens. No need to save it up for a quarterly newsletter. No risk of the newsletter coming out after an event or job opportunity mentioned inside is over.
Annie Wilker, previously the Newsletter Editor, is now the Web Content Editor.
WCG annual reports prior to 2004 are available through the WCG Archives at the Smithsonian Institution.
Annual reports between 2004 and 2011 are available online as PDF files:
- WCG Annual Report for 2004
- WCG Annual Report for 2005
- WCG Annual Report for 2006
- WCG Annual Report for 2007
- WCG Annual Report for 2008
- WCG Annual Report for 2009
- WCG Annual Report for 2010 (unavailable)
- WCG Annual Report for 2011